MotoGP™ Ignition - Second Sale Is Arriving!
Greetings to all the MotoGP™ enthusiasts out there! The much anticipated second sale for MotoGP™ Ignition will start on 29 April 2021 at 12 p.m. (UTC)!
Last month we launched the first sale of MotoGP™ Ignition collectibles and it was met with astonishing demand - over 70,000 orders within a few minutes after the sale started. To ensure a smoother experience, we will implement a new queue system in this second sale.
This second sale is for the Series 2 of the 1st Edition 2020 Card Packs, featuring the remaining riders and bikes from the 2020 MotoGP™ season that were not available in the first sale. Read on for more details on how the second sale will work! New to MotoGP Ignition? Click here to read more about MotoGP™ Ignition.
The 2nd Card Pack sale begins 29 April 2021!
The 2nd sale for the 1st Edition of MotoGP™ 2020 Season Card Packs begins on 29 April 2021 at 12 p.m. (UTC) at the MotoGP™ Ignition website. As mentioned, we are introducing a new queue system, which will require verification and CAPTCHA, to ensure genuine fans and players are participating.
To ensure that everyone has a fair opportunity to purchase a pack, a maximum of 1 pack can be purchased per transaction, and you will need to re-queue to buy any additional packs.
For this sale, card packs can be purchased with credit card only. Any unsold card packs will be destroyed after the sale period ends on 5 May 2021. This is the final drop of 1st Edition 2020 Card Packs, so this is the last chance to get 1st Edition MotoGP™ Ignition 2020 Season NFTs with early print numbers directly from us (more details in our previous article).
Please note: Card pack opening is scheduled to happen in May.
About the Card Packs in this Sale
A total of 7,000 1st Edition 2020 Card Packs divided into 3 different types (Rider, Bike, and Team) will be available in this second sale, featuring 8 riders and 8 bikes of the MotoGP™ Championship 2020 Season.
All packs contain 3 cards for the 2020 MotoGP™ Championship Season:
- 2020 Season Rider Pack: Standalone Rider (3 cards each featuring Riders)
- 2020 Season Bike Pack: Standalone Bike (3 cards each featuring Bikes)
- 2020 Season Team Pack: Riders and their Bikes (3 cards each featuring both Riders & Bikes)
The riders and bikes offered in this card pack sale are the following:
- Álex Márquez, Honda RC213V (Repsol Honda Team)
- Brad Binder, KTM RC16 (Red Bull KTM Factory Racing)
- Iker Lecuona, KTM RC16 (Red Bull KTM Tech 3)
- Johann Zarco, Ducati Desmosedici GP19 (Reale Avintia Racing)
- Marc Márquez, Honda RC213V (Repsol Honda Team)
- Miguel Oliveira, KTM RC16 (Red Bull KTM Tech 3)
- Takaaki Nakagami, Honda RC213V (LCR Honda)
- Tito Rabat, Ducati Desmosedici GP19 (Reale Avintia Racing)
Supply and Pricing
Card Pack Details
Every card pack can contain cards of any grade. Higher grades are rarer and therefore have lower drop rates, with the probabilities shown in the following table:
This means that the luckiest pack you can open will contain a Rare, an Epic, and a Legendary card, and the least lucky pack will contain 2 Common and 1 Rare cards. There isn’t a fixed supply of cards based on rarity or on contents. Each bike, rider, or bike & rider card has the same chance to appear in a card pack.
Like the cards themselves, the card packs will also be NFTs and they can be sold and traded. Read more details about the pack and card in our previous post: MotoGP™ Ignition — First NFT Card Pack Sale!
- Wallet creation: available now at Motogp Ignition Website
- Sale start: 29 April 2021, 12 p.m. (UTC)
- Sale end: 5 May 2021, 12 p.m. (UTC)
- Packs can be opened starting: May 2021
- Payment: Via Credit Card only (other forms of payments will be added in future sales)
- Trading: Both Cards and Card Packs are NFTs and can be traded
Questions? Come and join the conversation!
MotoGP™ Ignition can be found across social media and at its dedicated Discord channel. Join the community now for the latest news, questions and for friendly banter!
You can also keep up-to-date with everything REVV Motorsport on Twitter and Telegram, come and join the conversation!
Follow Animoca Brands Twitter and Facebook for the wider news on every project of Animoca Brands